[Samba] Access to admin shares on clients

Mike mikestarov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 17:43:02 GMT 2006

Hello. With my installation of Samba I am thinking to use remote client
software installation. For this I need to have access to admin shares on
clients: such as C$, D$, ADMIN$, etc.... This is where I have a problem.
I can't access those shares using Domain Admin credentials and I can't
find any info on this anywhere in docs. Perhaps this task is not as
common. Would anyone provide me with pointers on which setting do I need
to tweek.
I am using:
OS: Suse Linux Ent. Server 10.
Samba: 3.# with LDAP Back End.