[Samba] Creating many subgroups in my domain

Fábio Prando Bortolotto zordybr at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:12:46 GMT 2006

  Hi Everybody,
   I'm a bit newbie for this solution and the solution will be:

    Samba-3.0.23c (Working with PDC) + OpenLDAP 2.3.27 so far SQUID and CUPS
    In my network I had a Domain call "HEADOFFICE" but I wanna create many
subgroups for my departments, cause my network has more than 10 departments
and I wanna subdivide in many subgroups machine.

   I already read the documentation
http://us5.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/happy.html
and
http://us5.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/2000users.html
    but i coudn't find the solution for my challange so far I though the
best ideia was writing in the samba list.

    Thks....