[Samba] migrating smbpasswd backend to ldap backend

Peter Collins Wasenda pwasenda at rcsuganda.com
Wed Sep 20 16:01:05 GMT 2006

Thanks alot.
however, can't figure out what the script uses /etc/passwd for.
elucidate please

by the way, i had this "unix passwd sync" thing working until some
point when i upgraded my server from SuSE 9.0 to SuSE 10, so some
entries in the /etc/passwd file might not be in the
/etc/samba/smbpasswd file. do you think the script will still work in
my scenario ?

--
Real Computer Solutions LTD
Johnstone Street, suite G001