[Samba] workgroup drive mapping

Rob Shepherd rob at techniumcast.com
Tue Sep 19 09:28:19 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I have samba serving homes and group shares in my workgroup. 30% of
client systems are portables and spend >50% of their time off site.
Others are fixed single user workstations.

I have no need to operate a domain, however what options do I have to
simplify mapping drives once local network or VPN access is restored.

Is there some logon script type stuff I can use just for the workgroup?
or some windows client software?

Thanks

Rob

--
Rob Shepherd | Computer and Network Engineer | Technium CAST | LL57 4HJ
rob [receives mail at] techniumcast.com