[Samba] Question about SWAT

Ivan Arteaga iarteaga at cwpanama.net
Tue Sep 19 04:37:03 GMT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the info, tried and got the following output:

[root at server ~]# yum install swat
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
update                    100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
addons                    100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: swat
Nothing to do
[root at server ~]#

Comments ?

--Ivan.

"Lock both ways before crossing the net"