[Samba] Error starting Samba

Diego Alencar Alves de Lima diegolima.br at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 23:51:26 GMT 2006

Hello,

My samba was working until I changed some configurations in order for it to
work with ldap. However, samba won't start now, even after I returned to my
old configuration. Here is the error I'm getting:

# /etc/init.d/samba restart
 * Stopping Samba daemons...                                            [ ok ]
 * Starting Samba daemons...    /etc/init.d/samba: line 25: 13064 Cancelado
start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --oknodo --exec /usr/sbin/smbd -- -D
[fail]

Anyone has any idea about what might be happening?
--
Diego Lima
http://sg.homelinux.com:81