[Samba] smbd wont start

Rolf Schmidt Rolf.Schmidt at novell.com
Sat Sep 16 09:54:09 GMT 2006

Hi Tim,

ok, then the tdb's seem to be fine. Maybe you could post the
/var/log/samba/log.smbd from the try to start smbd? So we see
what happened before the panic. And also the
smb.conf?

You said the machine was running for 9 month, but it
is Samba 3.0.23, so you did an update? Is the failure since the update?

Rolf