[Samba] hide files not work

it mmortier at ramadaparkhotel.ch
Fri Sep 15 13:21:46 GMT 2006

I have the same problem... For several workstation, I have the desktop.ini that is displayed
in several menu.

I try to put "hide files = /RECYCLER/desktop.ini/Desktop.ini/Thumbs.db/" in the profile
section, but it doesn't work!!!

Should I change the parameter declaration on an other section?

But I try in the global but no changes!!

Thanks for your help,

Mike