[Samba] Windows 2003 SP1 breaks kerberos on samba?

Arafat M. Bique arafat.bique at bci.co.mz
Thu Sep 14 13:13:01 GMT 2006

Hi

I have got a Windows 2003 With SP1 domain controller and I'm moving my ISA
Proxy to the Squid but I need to integrate the authentication. If I use the
basic authentication it works but I need to integrate with AD. I have seen
that after the SP1 on Windows it have been impossible to implemented. I not
expert on Linux, could you help me to implement that solution? Sorry about
my English I'm from Mozambique(not English native language).

Thx

Arafat M. Bique

IT Management

Administering and Supporting Systems

MCSE - Microsoft Certified System Engineer

MCSA - Microsoft Certified System Administrator

CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate

email:arafat.bique at bci.co.mz

Web:http://www.bci.co.mz