[Samba] Re: Re: Re: rppclient problem with cupsaddsmb

Guillaume guillaume.chardin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:25:27 GMT 2006

Ok,
after some investigation, it seem that is a problem with cups. -> The
printer work fine but i use the detected printer on my networks to
create the printer queue.
I dont know why it doesnt work....

But if i use a manual (in cups choose administration -> add printer -
not "add tis printer" - and follow the configuration process) way to
create it, samba then was able to seen the print queue and can share
it! Wonderful!

Thanks for your help!
Guillaume