[Samba] SambaPWD Ldap options

it mmortier at ramadaparkhotel.ch
Wed Sep 13 06:47:33 GMT 2006

Hi,

Maybe it will better to use the "pdbedit" to set your options
if you use ldap backed with SAMBA!!
I used this url in order to calculate timestamp, if needed : http://www.4webhelp.net/us/timestamp.php
And this two to understand how "pdbedit" works:
http://samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/passdb.html#pdbeditthing
http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid39_gci1152805,00.html

I hope that will help you,

Mike