[Samba] Windows XP Machine,

Per Qvindesland per at qvtech.cc
Tue Sep 12 12:05:13 GMT 2006

Hello List,

I have a odd problem and I should perhaps ask this on msn or something
like that :) but I am running a ldc with ldap, everything works like a
charm but on one of the machine a newly installed one which is joined to
the domain can't for some reason see the files on one machine, now both
machines can see shares on other machines but not between each other,
does anyone has any idea of what could be causing this? by the way both
machines are getting their ips from the same dhcp server so there should
not be any conflict there.

Kind regards
Per