[Samba] More on the archive bit saga

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:37:02 GMT 2006

Did that. Using MS Word to modify another file didn't produce an ACL for
the file this time, but it didn't set the archive bit either.

Point blank: Should proper expected archive bit behavior be functional
with Samba regardless of the underlying application? (i.e. Notepad and
Wordpad work while MS Word doesn't)