[Samba] problem with samba 3.0.23c and windows NT4 workstation

stephane.purnelle at corman.be stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Wed Sep 6 14:11:40 GMT 2006

It's a old NT4 SP4

Yesterday this machine hang one time and after no print occur on this
machines.
I'm not sure that is a samba problem  but my chief think that is a problem
because I upgraded samba from 3.0.21b to 3.0.23c.

Now, I tried with a special section for a printer like :

[printers]
        comment = Imprimantes
        path = /tmp
        guest ok = Yes
        printable = Yes
        browseable = No
        printable = Yes
        public = Yes
        use client driver = No

[promatic]
        comment = Imprimante etiquette salle OTC1
        path = /var/spool/samba
        read only = No
        printable = Yes
        printer name = promatic
        use client driver = yes

And is always not work !

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

"Gerald (Jerry) Carter" <jerry at samba.org> a écrit sur 06/09/2006 15:50:24
: