[Samba] On access scanning with samba-vscan

bostanok at itu.edu.tr bostanok at itu.edu.tr
Sat Sep 2 09:44:57 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to configure Samba as blocking virus transfer so that shares can be
safe. I am using redhat el3 and fc4. I want to install samba-vscan, clamd. I
have tried to install it from tar packages but i couldn't succeed it.

I have read some HOWTO's but I still face the same
problems. Are there any documents that explain exactly how its going to be?

Thanks

Okan Bostan