[Spam] [Samba] Preparing to build a Samba File Server for windows 2003 ADnetwork

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Fri Sep 1 20:36:20 GMT 2006

The following were extremely helpful for me.

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/3487081

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/10951_3502441_1

Dale