[Samba] Samba + Mac OS 9

Brian D. McGrew BMcGrew at visionpro.com
Mon Oct 30 21:27:21 GMT 2006

>From MacOS 9, talking to my Windows servers and my Samba Servers, select
Choose from the Apple menu, click on AppleShare and enter the IP
(10.0.0.2 for example) and click OK.  You should get an authorization
window asking for a Username and Password.  Enter the credentials
correctly and it should work.

My Samba configuration is stock, so I know no better :-)

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian at visionpro.com || brian at doubledimension.com }