[Samba] Excel Read only file bug back on 3.0.23x?

Diego Julian Remolina diego.remolina at ibb.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 30 19:30:50 GMT 2006

Hi Roland,

You are totally right, I restarted samba and the problem is gone on the RHEL4 machines. I will have
to do some more testing to see if it is as random as you have seen. I will probably get a chance to
restart samba on the CentOS 4 machines this evenning after hours and find if the problem goes away
for a while. I already informed my users who experienced the problem today to notify me as soon as
they see it happening again to try and figure out if there is a pattern. Thanks for your fast response.

Will keep you posted on my findings,

Diego