[Samba] 3.0.23c Profile issues

Douglas Sterner douglas_sterner at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:29:51 GMT 2006

Has anyone been having issues with profiles. We ran fine on 3.0.21 and our upgrade to 3.0.23c for SOX reasons has been filled with lots of profile issues.
1. Can't find roaming profiles when logging in.
2. Some users are completely locked out of their pc because of their profile. They can logon to another pc just not the one they usually use.
3. Some users get logged on and are missing their desktops.
4. I'm getting a lot of errors from machines not listening to their own name.