[Samba] Join Samba Server to Windows 2003 domain

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Oct 28 01:29:39 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 15:57 -0500, George Wilson wrote:
> There seems to be hundreds of ways to skin this cat but I can't seem to
> find anyone who describes a complete process to make it work. I am using
> Fedora 5 and the latest build of Samba 3.0. My end goal is to have the
> samba server be a member of the windows 2003 domain and AD users be able
> to ssh into the server.
----
You should probably refer to the Official Samba Documentation

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs

or more specifically, the 'By Example'
http://samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/

or more specifically, the section titled 'Active Directory Domain with
Samba Member Server'

http://samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/unixclients.html#adssdm

Craig