[Samba] Telnet and SSH login problems with Red Hat Enterprise ES4

Georges I. Carraha CarrahaG at arubadigital.com
Fri Oct 27 21:37:21 GMT 2006

Hello

I am not sure which list I need to post this to.  However, I am pretty
sure that it is more a configuration issue on my Linux server.  As I
stated before, I can use SSH and connect to the Linux box remotely using
the root account.   However, if I use a different account I get the
following error:

	"connection refused by server".

I checked the sshd_conf settings and could not find anything in
particular.  Can anyone point out what parameters I should check?

Regards,
Georges Carraha
mailto:CarrahaG at arubadigital.com
Aruba Digital Systems N.V.