AW: [Samba] Group Account Operators does not work

Oeltze, Benjamin Benjamin.Oeltze at fujitsu-siemens.com
Thu Oct 26 09:06:47 GMT 2006

Yes I did.

  net rpc rights list "Account Operators" -Uxxxxx
Password:
SeAddUsersPrivilege

But the Description of this right does not really match the description for Account Operators.

The user in this group can open usermgr.exe but if he selects an user he gets the message " Access denied. The userproperties can not be edited " (Transleted from german usrmgr)

Benny