[Samba] Group Account Operators does not work

Oeltze, Benjamin Benjamin.Oeltze at fujitsu-siemens.com
Wed Oct 25 13:57:30 GMT 2006

Hi,
we want to grant some users the right to change passwords and enable accounts in our samba domain but they should not have admin rights.
Windos is using the group Account Operators for this. So we put some users into this group and tried to change some Usersettings with the usermanger. The user has no right to edit any user.
I tried to grant a right to this group with net rpc rights but i cant find a suitable rigth.
Does anybody use this group?

We are running Sles9 and samba 3.0.21a

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Benjamin Oeltze