[Samba] Alternative to smbldap-tools

Net Warrior netwarrior863 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:08:24 GMT 2006

Hi.
What kind of problems?
I'm using it with ldap and works fine for me, most of the isues I had were
related to
misconfiguration, and thanks to those scripts I got rid off of  the tedious
procedure
to add the user in the local passwd file , and then use smbpasswd to add a
user or a machine.
now, all my users reside in the LDAP database but root of course.

Greets.