[Samba] LDAP Authentication (Linux Documentation Wiki)

Brian White bcwhite at precidia.com
Thu Oct 19 01:51:11 GMT 2006

A few months ago, I posted about a "Linux Documentation Wiki" I created
at my company.  Well, it's moved.  It's now here:

     http://linuxwiki.riverworth.com/

There isn't much on it yet except for my wonderful, excellent,
fantastic, "LDAP Authentication" document:

     http://linuxwiki.riverworth.com/index.php/LDAP_Authentication

Okay, perhaps I'm exaggerating the quality a touch!  I'm hoping the
linux community will help it grow in to something that really is
wonderful, excellent, fantastic, and maybe even _complete_!

                                           Brian
                                   ( bcwhite at pobox.com )

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they
become
actions. Understand you actions, for they become habits. Study your
habits, for
they become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your
destiny