[Samba] IdealX Samba Console on Debian Sarge

schönfeld / in-medias-res schoenfeld at in-medias-res.com
Fri Oct 13 11:25:29 GMT 2006

Hi,

i would like to have a nice graphical gui for my samba PDC and found
IdealX Samba Console to be just what i searched for (at least as it
looks like on the website). But i seem to be to dumb to install it on
debian sarge. I've downloaded the archive from the website and as the
installation instructions seem to miss an explanation howto _install_ it
(before configuring)i tried to do it myself with 'make install'.
Well does installl a few files under /opt/IDEALX but is anything but not
runnable.

So i wanted to know: Is somebody aware of a howto explaining the
installation of idealx samba console on debian sarge? Or even better: Is
there any unofficial repository which provides deb packages?

Thanks in advance and Greets

Patrick