[Samba] Group Policies

Cybionet cybionet at videotron.ca
Thu Oct 12 23:28:34 GMT 2006

Greeting Patrick,

  If you talk about GPO (and not old NT4 policy), you can buy nitrobit
group policy (never try), or help me to finish mine :-) I'm waitaing
about 6 month for the final section of my GPR (Group Policy Registry).
But 'free' developper on Windows is not easy to find (and who don't only
know visual studio applications). Maybe It will be distribute on
Internet at the end of the year. (hope so).