[Samba] PLEASE HELP - MAC NEWBIE - MAC OS X 10.4.8 (Intel) compiling errors of Samba 3.0.23.c - FIXED

Dan samba at the-rusty-nail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:56:56 GMT 2006

I figured out what I was doing wrong.  Obviously the old configure file
will not work.  I ran the make-tarball.sh script to reproduce the
configure and everything builds fine.  I will test it to make sure
things work.  I am building this because my original 3.0.10 version
wasn't allowing connections after upgrading to the 3.0.23c version on
the domain controller.  I am hoping this will fix that problem.