[Samba] [Follow-UP] samba BDC + LDAP slave Referral errors

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Wed Oct 11 11:21:22 GMT 2006

hey andrew,

thanks for your reply, but i don´t really understand you :(

 > The libraries rightly don't handle this, but Samba registers a callback.
so what does this mean for me and my setup currently?
what does registering a callback mean? which libraries are you talking
about?

sorry for causing so much trouble!
thx!

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT Staff)

Phone: 49 (0)341 - 3550 137
        49 (0)341 - 3550 374

Fax:   49 (0)341 - 3550 399