[Samba] Re: Problem adding printer drivers

Tom Crummey tom at ee.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 16:10:50 GMT 2006

Hello,

I found the problem. I was following the example too literally. There's
a typo in the example with an unbalanced " which means that the newlines
are not escaped. I suspect the closing " should be just before the first
":".

How can I help fix this?

--
Tom.

  Tom Crummey, Systems and Network Manager,    EMAIL: tom at ee.ucl.ac.uk
  Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering,
  University College London,                     TEL: +44 (0)20 7679
3898
  Torrington Place,                              FAX: +44 (0)20 7388 9325
  London, UK, WC1E 7JE.