[Samba] how to add unicode support to samba-2.0.6

jack dang jacdang at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 05:35:03 GMT 2006

hi jerry and folks,
         sorry to bother you all again and again, and a great many thanks to
your patience to answer my question, though they sometimes may seem to be
too laic and unprofessional.
         I got a binary (smbd + nmbd) size that exceeds 40M because I used
samba-3.0.0 rather than samba-3.0.23. And now I got it right under
samba-3.0.23, totally  4.4M around.
         However, that seems still a distance away from my destination. I
just want to reduce it (smbd + nmbd) to no more than 2M, and of course, the
less the better.
         I'll keep on trying reduceing it, and I would be so appreciated if
anybody can lend me his kindly helping hand.

sincerely,
jack