[Samba] Problem with Samba 3.0.10 as PDC & WinXP clients

PaLo palo at akinosoft.org
Sun Oct 8 00:11:23 GMT 2006

Hi, I’m using Samba 3.0.10 as PDC & LDAP as users data base. Clients are
Windows XP and I’m having problems with network drive disconections. I
map a network drive, and some time later, it appears as disconnect. When
I click to acces, the network drive has no problem about connecting
again, but I don’t understand why the disconection occurs. In the log
file appears this:

smbd/service.c:close_cnum(841)
clientxp1 (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) closed connection to service xxxx

I would like to know if any of you know something about this, or have
had this kind of problems…
Thanks