[Samba] need %u parameter for lpq command

Charles Bueche charles at bueche.ch
Fri Oct 6 08:03:46 GMT 2006

Hi Felipe,

My goal was to have my own script for "lpq command", and the only supported parameter is %p. Samba doesn't pass %u because it is not available the way it is implemented within Samba.

Now I have realized that it is not such a big issue when a user see all jobs (against only his own jobs). It's even better, he now sees why it takes long.

N.B. my "print command" is a PDF converter for 40'000 desktops.

Charles

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel wrote:

--
Charles Bueche <charles at bueche.ch>