[Samba] Samba - CUPS - Fax

Tomas Srb srbt at dtnet.cz
Thu Oct 5 06:10:09 GMT 2006

Thank you, this theoretically solve my problem. Only one small details -
I'm not using Hylafax and I can't leave my web interface with connection
to other modules (invoices, orders, verification of realization etc...).
Another solve I have - switch samba to lprng system and access to cups
printers via lp command.

Thanks you for all yours advices.

Tomas