OT: Re: [Samba] Researching possible windows solutions...

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:02:05 GMT 2006

This could go way of topic quick. I'll simply say that in my
professional opinion that if Samba 4 can get to a stable and usable
version prior to Vista SP1, Samba will not just make an inroad to
enterprises, but pave a 10 lane interstate. If it makes it before Vista
gets out the door altogether, I can't fathom the potential impact as
there are pet projects in data centers all over the place with Samba as
it is now (based on anecdotal and non-scientific experience).