[Samba] XP/W2K on Samba 3

Bruno Rodrigues Neves brunorneves at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:40:34 GMT 2006

Greetings!

So Bernd, previously I wanted do the same, but I didn´t get success
because the profiles from Windows 2000 and Windows XP are differents
(when a user logs in on a Windows 2000 and after that he tries to log
in on a Windows XP, it returns some errors)...

But, if you want, you can look for the "profiles section" that will
avoid you do that.

When you configure it with this option, the Windows client will use
remote profiles automagically! : )

[ ]´s