[Fwd: [Samba] Re: Samba print problem (everything looks right)]

Cybionet cybionet at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 3 00:00:08 GMT 2006

Greeting Curtis,

  For my knowledge, can you explain how (with rpc)...and please don't
refer me to the documentation on the site. I have use 1 day to try to
make it work and the documentation is not very clear.

Actually, my windows and linux client use cups as print server very
well, but I never success to add driver in samba.

Robert