[Samba] Shadow Copy Client blank, with error in logs

James A. Dinkel jdinkel at bucoks.com
Wed Nov 29 15:03:44 GMT 2006

Ok, I figured this out, too.  I expected that THIS was a permissions
issue.  I add o+x permission to the folder containing the snapshots and
all is well.

I still wish though, that there was a better way to taking care of the
nested drive mappings than having to create a symlink for every drive
mapping... :(

James Dinkel