[Samba] Only admin user can print?

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Mon Nov 13 15:41:21 GMT 2006

The "valid users" directive was broken in 23a and 23b.  You will need to
upgrade to 23c or find another method of controlling access to your shares.
Also, the 23-series requires FQDN - "@DOM_grp" becomes "@DOMAIN\DOM_grp".
See http://us1.samba.org/samba/history/samba-3.0.23c.html for all the
things that recently changed.

Good luck,