[Samba] Samba 3 and Windows 2003 Active Directory

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:08:57 GMT 2006

One more thing Michael. I dug up some notes from when I got RHEL joined
to the domain.

Here are some links I used:

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_85_5851.shtm

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_71_2563.shtm

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_71_5787.shtm

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_71_2343.shtm

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/ref-guide/ch-samba.html

If you are going to stick with RHEL, read these documents especially if
you are still using the Red Hat packages. You'll want to follow their docs.

Good luck.

Aaron Kincer