R: Re: [Samba] Logging AD domain name in access.log

Cleber P. de Souza cleberps at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:36:23 GMT 2006

I had a similar environment some time ago and this had corrected the
names in the squid log.
I think you also have restarted winbindd before the changes.
When do you type wbinfo -u you get the users with the domains such as
DOMAIN+user even after change the winbind use default domain?

On 11/3/06, Gian Franco Baroni <baroni at firstsolution.it> wrote:
> <cleberps at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> > Check this values on your settings.
> Checked. But settings are identical in both smb.conf, including use deafult domain...
>
> I wrote access.log in subject, because I'm using ntlm_auth with squid and I'm reading that file.
> But I know that squid takes what's coming from Samba.
>
> Thanks
> --
>
> Gian Franco Baroni
> Technical Manager
> First Solution Srl
>

> Questa e-mail può contenere informazioni confidenziali. Se non siete il
> destinatario oppure avete ricevuto questa e-mail per errore, vi
> preghiamo di segnalare l'accaduto al mittente. Inoltre siete invitati a
> cancellare questa e-mail immediatamente. Qualsiasi uso non autorizzato
> (copia, diffusione, etc.) del materiale presente in questa e-mail è
> severamente vietato.

> you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
> error) please notify the sender immediately and then destroy this
> e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
> contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
>
> --

***
Cleber P. de Souza