[Samba] policies

Rodney Richison rodney at rcrcomputing.com
Wed May 31 14:24:54 GMT 2006

Am going thru the learning curve on using samba as a primary controller.
Samba is up and running just fine. However, I'm a bit confused on the
ntlogin.pol thing. I'm gathering, if all the workstations are winxp, I
need to do this??

"Go to the Windows 200x/XP menu Start->Programs->Administrative Tools
and select the MMC snap-in called Active Directory Users and Computers
Select the domain or organizational unit"

I don't see the mmc snap-in. Or should I still be using poledit on samba
3.1?
If so, if someone has a source for the 3 common adm files, I'd
appreciate it. common.adm etc..
Any other comments would be welcome.