[Samba] RE: Samba 3.0.20, pam_winbind broken?

Diego Rivera diego at rivera.net
Tue May 30 00:39:25 GMT 2006

I can confirm that the problem is fixed in 3.0.22.

We tested briefly today in a small maintenance window that presented
itself out of immediate need, and everything worked as expected.
However, I have a feeling that 3.0.23rc1 would work even better (i.e.
warnings about expiring passwords before they're gone, etc).  Still,
since a stable version addressed the immediate need, I'll wait until
3.0.23 is released before upgrading yet again.

Thanks for the help tho! :)