[Samba] Refresh problems

Gabriel Rosca missnebun at gmail.com
Mon May 29 21:02:34 GMT 2006

Hi guys. When I upload a directory from my windows Xp computer to my samba
server I have to refresh all the time to see that directory. Here is my
samba settings:

[root at linux ~]# testparm /etc/samba/smb.conf

Processing section "[homes]"

Processing section "[printers]"

Loaded services file OK.

WARNING: passdb expand explicit = yes is deprecated

Server role: ROLE_STANDALONE

[global]

        server string = Samba Server

        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log