RE [Samba] Failover LDAP?

adrian sender adrian_au1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 10:14:03 GMT 2006

Sorry you are right;

Figure 6.2. Samba Configuration to Use a Single LDAP Server

The addition of a failover LDAP server can simply be done by adding a second
entry for the failover server to the single ldapsam entry, as shown here
(note the particular use of the double quotes):

passdb backend = ldapsam:"ldap://master.abmas.biz \
	                  ldap://slave.abmas.biz"

Thats my fault for not using the correct example.

Adrian Sender.