[Samba] any plans on getting psexec / cmdat equivalent to Samba?

David Shapiro David.Shapiro at bcbsnc.com
Sun May 28 15:34:54 GMT 2006

How about ssh?

ssh host ls

David Shapiro
Distributed Systems
Unix Team Lead
office: 919-765-2011
cellphone: 730-0538

>>> "roland" <devzero at web.de> 5/26/2006 6:39:45 PM >>>

Hello !

If anybody want`s to implement the psexec unix port or samba
equivalent,
maybe taking a look at xCmd from Zoltan Csizmadia at

http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/I-N/network/remoteinvocation/article.php/c5433/

may help a LOT and is a very good example. (This one seems to work
similar
like psexec - but it is available with sourcecode!)

I don`t know if the author is still reachable via this mail adress or
if
there is any chance to get some help with "creating the xCMD/psexec
equivalent for linux", but I CC'ed him with this mail to say "thank you
for
making it and for providing the source".

regards
roland k.
systems engineer