[Samba] RE: Re: Excel file

Customer Support at www.fogdog.com customersupport at fogdog.com
Fri May 26 15:15:03 GMT 2006

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support at www.fogdog.com.

Your questions and concerns are important to us and we are dedicated to
assisting you in anyway possible. In order to assist you in the most
efficient and timely manner, all email correspondence must be submitted
through our online email form. To locate our online email form, we ask
that you visit our Help Desk at Customer Support at
www.fogdog.com/helpdesk  and choose FAQ/Contact Us under Online Store
Information. Then, choose the subject that will address your question
and send us an email through our online email form.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Sincerely,

Customer Support at www.fogdog.com

Original Message Follows: