[Samba] 3.0.14a does not work with 2003-SP1

Guillermo Gutierrez ggutierrez at marketscan.com
Wed May 24 19:31:25 GMT 2006

Look into mit-krb5, openldap and compiling samba with support for
winbind, kerberos, ldap. I cant remember the remaining programs to
install right now, but that hopefully gives you somewhere to start.

Try googling for Active Directory support for Samba for your Distro,
since you use fedora core 4 maybe RedHat or a Fedora specific site/wiki
would have instructions on how to build samba with AD
support/integration.