[Samba] Errors accessing smbfs share after upgrade to redhat ES4.0

alok kumar alok66 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 13:59:09 GMT 2006

Thanks Felipe for your prompt reply. If you see second
part of my question, I have tried to use cifs instead.
mount command works without errors. But, when I try to
 'ls' to list files in the cifs file system, I get
input/output errors. But I can 'cd' to that directory
and if I know the file names, I can 'cat/vi' them. I
have provided more details in my original question.

Thanks,

Alok