[Samba] Samba Print Problem (Everything Looks Right)

Adam Nielsen adam.nielsen at uq.edu.au
Tue May 23 01:26:36 GMT 2006

> I've done that dozens of times now.  I've even gone to a fresh Win2K
> install.  They all say the same thing:

Ah, so this is on Win2K?  (Your original post said XP as well.)  I'm
actually having a very similar problem with Win2K, and most annoying of
all it used to work fine.  And it still does, but now with XP only.

For me if I click 'yes' to install the printer driver it comes up
asking me for an .INF file, which I obviously don't have.

Can you try it on an XP box?  It sounds like it should work there -
I've yet to find a solution for Win2k.

Cheers,
Adam.